Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Even Song Banned?

In recent news Even song on friday afternoons has been bannished from St. Johns school for excessive boredom and standing up. After the break we're coming at you live with an interview with student and main supporter of the bannishement Evan McIntyre.

Don't I wish! Man, I don't think I've ever wanted class for any reason. Even song takes the cake. I'd rather have math than even song, no joke. At least I can sit down in math class, in even song three quarters of the time you're standing up. Is that what 'god' wants? For my legs to go numb and possibly break off? I guess he really believes in the whole suffer for you're righteous one deal.

On a different note, you may have seen my comment on brendan's blog, but if you haven't I basicly explained my amazing idea of having refreshments such as the cookies with the red jelly in the middle and juice after even song to replenish my mind and thinking. It would help me stay focused in science if I had two pockets full of cookies and a belly full of juice! Wouldn't you like to have a little snack break between Even song and class. I know all my friends would. Leave a comment and let me know what you think we should do after Even Song.


1 comment:

  1. Nice work Evan i fully agree even song is so boring and pointless unless you believe in god of course. Also, yea that would be amazing have juice and cookies after or even before to strengthen those legs haha.

    ReplyDelete