Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Small but Amazing things"

My bunny, my skateboard and my skiis are probably my most prized possesions.
I have a bunny rabbit his name is Norman or "Normy" he is one of those little things that make people happy, for some people its as simple as a pen, or as complicated as a TI 83 calculator. For me its simply my pet, my skateboard and my skiis. These things all make me very happy, and sometimes there the only things I do!

There's lots of other things I like too, like food, deserts, hamburgers and fries, chicken wings and ribs, mmm. I'm very fortunate to even have access to these things, and I'm very grateful for them.

Why do I like these things so much? Good question! Well, for the skiing I have been skiing since I was 2 and it's the most important thing in the whole world to me. For skateboarding, it's probably one of the top five most super fun things to do in the universe. And for my bunny, well, who DOESN'T love a cute little bunny!?!?! I find it strange that my good friend Harley told me his small but amazing thing was a pen? Well, that's okay I guess, but it's just a pen. To me, small, but amazing means something you love, and absolutley adore.


This one time a girl in my class andie, said she loved her sour skittles so much she was going to blog about it. I was just like pfff weirdo and then she was mad at me for saying she was a weirdo.
But sour skittles are pretty sweet awesome. To wrap things up, don't forget, skiis, bunnies and skateboards are pretty dang sweet and they are my small but amazing things!



No comments:

Post a Comment