Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We Day!

We day was amazing! There was musical performances and motivational and inspirational speakers and famous people. Just what any kid wants to do, miss school, go to toronto and chill at the air canada centre. After last monday my perspective on world issues and poverty was changed radicaly. We day is an amazing experience, what I liked most was the performances and Mike "Pinball" Clemens. A former CFL star now coach, is an amazing speaker. He was the most motivational person I've ever heard speak.

Craig and Mark Keilburger are the founders organization called free the children. The organization takes trips to third world countries and helps raise awareness for child labour and child warfare and soldiers. We day really inspired me to make a change and I will always think twice before passing up the opportunity to help someone.

I would strongly request going to we day, if you have the opportunity to go you won't regret it. I wish I could go to we day all over again. Most people wouldn't be interested in this event but it was one of the best experiences and most educational, motivational and inspirational events of my entire life.

1 comment: