Sunday, January 24, 2010

Super Hero:what would my name be, what would my powers be, why.

Hello, my name is Armadillo Man. I am a super hero, with mind blowing, incredible powers. Like most super heroes, I have an arch enemy, Elfio. Don't underestimate him, he's small, fast and extremely powerful, with a sick mind.

I must tell you, being a super hero is no pica-nic. All I can say is that I told you a lie, I got completely shafted on my powers. All I can do is roll around in my shell and withstand explosions! Man, oh man, do I wish I could have some awesome powers like Spiderman or Batman, or Flash. I'm just a low quality, bubble gum comic 'super' hero. I'm more like an 'average' hero.

Why. To tell you the truth, I have no idea why I'm a super hero I don't do anything! I've saved a kitty from a treehouse! There was a ladder leading to it too! So don't ask me why I'm a super hero. I might as well turn in my shell and become a normal man thanks for listening.

-Normal man (formerly Armadillo Man)

No comments:

Post a Comment