Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Who would I be?

If I could be anyone for a day, I would choose Homer Simpson. I know what your thinking, a stupid cartoon character? Pffff, But if you think about it, how fun would it be to mess around in cartoon world!? You could boost Homer's rep by not making stupid mistakes. For example, forgetting the kids at home when you go on vacation. Although he goes through tremendous amounts of pain on a daily basis, its usually easily preventable.

Some things I would do in cartoon world, is break every law I possibly could and then run from the police and do ridiculous cartoon things, like jump off cliffs and stuff. Why not? Your a cartoon character! Plus you could do stuff that only adults can do. AND, you can eat ANYTHING! Homer's already fat, who cares, you can eat anything!

I would probably spend all my money in carton world too, just to make normal homer mad when he gets back. Id buy a new car, new clothes lots and lots of food, and buy crazy stuff on ebay, then I would bring it back with me when I get back to normal world. Cartoon world would be awesome wouldn't it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment